Mappa Moseley

Woodgate, 1840

Before becoming part of the city of Birmingham in 1911 Woodgate used to lie within the far western part of the ¬†ancient parish of Northfield in the county of Worcestershire. Woodgate was bounded by the following areas: To the west by Lapal, in the ancient parish of Halesowen, which since Norman times, had been a… Continue reading Woodgate, 1840